10 Quotes to Help You When You’re Feeling Down
We know dealing with hemophilia sometimes feels like an uphill battle, both for the patients and the caregivers. You feel like you’re not doing enough or as if the disease is taking up all your time and attention.
To help you on your journey, we’ve gathered a few quotes we thought might help pick you up during those moments when everything feels a bit bleak.
1. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think and twice as beautiful as you’ve ever imagined.” – Dr. Seuss
2. “Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.” – Margaret Mead
3. “A hundred years from now, it will not matter what kind of car I drove, what kind of house I lived in, how much money I had in the bank…but the world may be a better place because I made a difference in the life of a child.” – Forest Witcraft
4. “Live so that when your children think of fairness, caring, and integrity, they think of you.” – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
5. “Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.” – Leo Buscaglia
6. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” – Thomas Edison
7. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.“ – William James
8. “You’ve survived 100 percent of everything in your life so far, so there’s a pretty good chance that you’ll survive whatever is next.” – Timber Hawkeye
9. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” – Anne Frank
10. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.'” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Hemophilia News Today is strictly a news and information website about the disease. It does not provide medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.