Susie is a medical journalist with a background in print media and healthcare communications. Her vast experience includes writing for the Winnipeg Free Press for 20 years and serving as the house feature writer for the award-winning healthcare magazine, WAVE.
Articles by Susie Strachan
- It pays to be mindful of the zero-risk bias in daily life with hemophilia
- Dispelling myths about bleeding disorders, including hemophilia
- Study finds muscle loss common in hemophilia A with joint bleeds
- Finding ways to help my son transition into adulthood
- The gift of music provides my son a break from hemophilia